We collect certain information using cookies that we place when you visit this Website. Cookies are small text files that a website places on the hard disk of your computer or mobile device at the time you visit the website. Cookies contain information that can be consulted by the party that has placed the cookies.
You can control cookies and refuse to place cookies by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser. Most browsers indicate how you can refuse the placing of cookies, how you will be informed about the placing of a cookie and how you can delete the placed cookies. However, you may not be able to use this Website by refusing to place cookies or by deleting placed cookies.
- to determine whether you have visited the Website before and to inform you of what information you have provided during a previous visit,
- to help you as much as possible in the search for a suitable holiday home,
- to remember the completed steps in your booking process, so you don't have to fill in the same thing more than once,
- to remember your favourite and last visited holiday homes,
- To make our extensive search engine work as effectively as possible.
All cookies remain on your computer for a limited period of time. After this period has elapsed, cookies will be renewed on a subsequent visit to the Website.
Our Website uses certain Google services where cookies and other techniques, such as Google Analytics, can be used to track how users use the Website. The information obtained in this way, including the address of your computer (IP address), will be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google will use this information to track how our Website is used, to provide us with reports about the Website and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.